Quickfire Digital Marketing is a process of getting quick results for Digital Marketing activities. Quickfire Marketing activities can be especially done for both new and established businesses who want to cover and reach out to the entire target market. Quickfire Marketing can be undertaken by new ventures who want to announce their arrival and also by established businesses who are planning to launch new products and services in a big way.
Concept of Quickfire Digital Marketing
The concept of Quickfire Digital Marketing is comprehensive coverage of the entire target market in quick time through Digital Promotional Methods. The no-stones-unturned process involves listing down all possible databases of the target audiences and reaching out to them using all effective tools, means and methods without any let up in the market coverage.
For your sake of your understanding, let us say that you will list down all the social media groups, all available and existing social media tools and platforms and go out for an all-out and comprehensive digital marketing campaign. In another way, it is storming all the social and Link Building Agency USA digital media in the given campaign period.
Objectives of Quickfire Digital Marketing
- The primary objective of Quickfire Digital Marketing is to make the brand reach out to all the potential customers especially those not being covered or reached out to earlier in a given market setting. This is irrespective of the brand being new or already existing in the same market.
- It can also be understood as an attempt to reach out to extra market segments or a go to that extra mile to meet and greet new customers who are potential customers for your product.
- In Quickfire Digital Marketing, you will use a multi-pronged strategy by which you will take New Products to New Markets (Market Penetration), New Products to Existing Markets (Product Line Extensions), Existing Products to New Markets (New Market Development/Market Expansion) and Existing Products to Existing Markets (Market Consolidation/Diversification). You may do it for specific purposes also such as Brand Announcements, Brand Reinforcement, Brand Re-launch, etc.
- The primary objectives of Quickfire Digital Marketing are spotting new prospects, engaging new prospects, creating new customers, encouraging product trial use and reconnecting to the existing customers.
- In this exploratory Digital Marketing campaign, there is a huge possibility for rapidly increasing your customer count and incrementally growing your customer base in quick time, and hence the name Quickfire Digital Marketing. The ultimate objective of Quickfire Digital Marketing is to bring the campaign to its business end. That is getting as many conversions as possible within the campaign period itself. Starting with one market, the same process can be applied to more markets in a very systematic way and increase your top and bottom lines dramatically.
Advantages of Quickfire Digital Marketing
The advantages of Quickfire Digital Marketing are that every single prospect in the given market segment is given at least an introduction of your product, an opportunity to interact with your brand or brand mentions, website or content. Multiple exposure of your brand to your potential audiences will help them with better brand recollection and enable them to consider buying your brand in due course. Consistent efforts such as this across the markets and market segments will drive your sales to huge heights with your conversion ratios continuously improving.
The end result will be a huge percentage of your target audience will have better inclination towards your brand and ultimately end up buying your products and services. If perfectly executed within each of your target markets having your typical buyer’s buyer persona written down precisely, you can more so pin-pointedly reach each of your potential customers and win right away.
You may even plan micro strategies such as tapping only the creamy layer of your market segment or digging deep into each market segment.
Buyer Persona is an imaginary characterization of the real buyer of a product or service. Buyer Persona profiles the complete picture of a typical buyer detailing all his demographic and psychographic attributes, pain points, influences, limiting/restricting factors, trust factors and all those points concerning your products or services. This will help you as a Digital Marketer to understand him well and address the gap through effective content marketing such as Case Studies, articles, infographics or product explainer videos.
Digital Marketing per se requires understanding of three things: Market Understanding, Product Understanding and Customer Understanding. So, if you are able to uncover your buyer’s concerns and needs by charting out his Buyer Persona which is the centrality of the whole digital marketing process, you have already made significant progress.
Successful Implementation of Quickfire Digital Marketing
- Quickfire Digital Marketing can be best initiated with one market and additional markets can be added in the upcoming stages.
- The choice of markets can be physical locations, demographic profiles, types of customer categories and such things.
- The Digital Marketing campaigns can be triggered after the pre-screening of the databases and target audience lists to avoid targeting mistakes and to achieve more precise results.
- Collective decision has to be taken as to how much brand exposure can be given to the target audience and determine the success factors of the campaign.
- Thoughtful Call-To-Actions have to be created and tested so that the campaign objectives are easily met.
Digital Marketing is all about winning strategies and Quickfire Digital Marketing is special in that it is overarching and at the same time, it can effectively be made a Hyper Local Marketing Strategy with custom planning and precise execution. When deployed effectively, Quickfire Digital Marketing helps you achieve several marketing gains such as Targeted Reach, Quicktime Promotion, Well-directed Campaigns on Pre-approved Databases, Effective Lead Generation, Professional Marketing Approach, Result-oriented Activities, Instant Business Growth, Higher Return On Investment for the Campaign Spending, Programmed Market Coverage, Promotion with Market Understanding, Promotion with Product Understanding, Promotion with Customer Understanding, Object Oriented Marketing Strategy, Controlled and Expandable Digital Marketing Strategy, Response Eliciting Campaigns, Custom Planning for Each Market Segment, Cost Effective & Sales Effective Campaigns, Faster Market Coverage, Comprehensive Market Coverage, Minimal Risk Factor, Easily Replicable Modular Type of Campaigns, Quick Learning Opportunities, and a host of other advantages.
Quickfire Digital Marketing will be a great help to your Sales Team as this process works as a live external Lead Generation Team giving feedback and producing results on a daily basis. As your Sales Team is focusing their attention on other sales conversion activities, Quickfire Digital Marketing generates new leads every day and makes their jobs more interesting and exciting. Quickfire Digital Marketing breaks new grounds every day and provides them with high conversion prospects. The Sales Team does not need to bother about creating new leads from scratch or take the usual pains to create new markets. With advanced planning and scheduling, Quickfire Digital Marketing can be used effectively all of your Digital Marketing objectives such as Brand Announcements, Brand Awareness, Online Reputation Building, Brand Value Retention, Trust Building, Call-To-Action Response Enhancement, Content Promotion, Social Marketing, Social Media Promotion, Retargeting, Website Traffic Improvement et al.
To write to us, click Know more.