Lightning Chargers that Increase the Battery Life of Phones
An ideal charger is a product that can prolong the battery life of the phone while eliminating the constraints like overheating, taking hours to fully charge, inability to disconnect automatically when the battery is full, and even the discomfort caused while using the phone while it’s still on charging. These problems, however, get resolved when you use genuine lightning chargers that are laced with many modern features. Those are the kinds of chargers that we have discussed in this guide. Dive in to explore the stunning range!
1. Mcdodo Auto-Disconnect Lightning Charger with Breathing LED
This is one of the best Mcdodo cables. The many benefits that make this charger the king of most modern chargers are as follows.
- It’s a lightning charger which means it takes very little time to charge a phone fully.
- It has a charging speed that’s 40% more than the speed of normal chargers.
- It is equipped with an automatic disabling feature that disengages the process of charging as soon as the battery is full.
- It doesn’t twist or break so easily since the cords in this cable are made of zinc alloy and nylon that are braided together.
- It’s entirely visible at night since it is equipped with an LED halo that displays the battery status of the phone.
To be precise, this charger is a one-time investment since it goes on for a very long time without getting damaged due to overheating or breaking.
2. McDodo 90 Degree Lightning Charger
The two most frustrating issues that everybody faces while charging a phone are, a) the cable gets in the way of using the phone while it’s getting charged and b), it’s very hard to locate the charger at night in darkness.
If these have been the problems that have been bothering you and you’re an iPhone user, then the McDodo 90 Degree lightning charging cable is the best solution. Some of its benefits are as follows.
- The angle is perfect. No matter from which direction you insert the cable in the port, it doesn’t get in your way.
- The cable, but obvious, charges the phone very quickly.
- It’s extremely inexpensive in comparison with Apple chargers. At the same time, it has additional features like an LED light display that the Apple chargers do not have.
In a nutshell, high-quality chargers by reputable sellers are absolutely worth a shot since they last for a long time while offering a stunning battery performance.