Create and Visit here for Phone Verification Account for Social Media Platforms
If you’re a business that operates multiple social media accounts, you know how time-consuming it can be to manage all of them manually, that’s why so many businesses are turning to phone verification services as an effective way to automate their social media management.
These third-party services verify an account holder’s identity via a phone call instead of using other methods such as impersonating the user or using email spoofing, this saves you time, money, and resources as well as reduces your risk of getting caught out by another user who also has access to the same account.
How Does a Phone Verification Account Work?
The most common way to verify a user’s identity via phone is by asking them a series of questions the verification service then uses the answers to compare them to the user’s account information on the social media platform.
If the information matches, then the user is verified, this method is used by most of the major social media platforms.
The next step is then to link the verified user’s phone number to the social media account, you can either let the verified user do this or you can do it manually so that you can manage the process, once linked, the verified user can now log into the platform via their phone.
Which Social Media Platforms Offer Phone Verification?
All social media platforms that offer phone verification are on the list and you can Visit here at bestpvaaccounts.com for more information. It’s important to know what’s available on which platforms so that you can decide which one will be most convenient for your business.
- Facebook – Facebook offers both text message and voice verification plus you can also choose to use just one or the other.
- Google+ – they also offer both text message and voice verification options.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn offers phone verification via voice and text message.
- Twitter – Twitter offers phone verification via voice and text message.
- Instagram – Instagram offers phone verification via voice and text message.
- Pinterest – Pinterest offers phone verification via voice and text message.
- Yahoo – Yahoo offers phone verification via voice and text message.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn also offers phone verification via voice and text message.
Getting Set up with a Phone Verification Account
To get started with a phone verification account for your business, simply first decide which social media platform to use.
You can then find information on how to get one set up from the platform’s support page, once you know which platform you want to use, you’ll also need to decide on the specific features you’ll need for your business.
Next, you’ll need to find a phone verification provider that works with your chosen platform, a lot of users choose to go with a phone verification service that has both phone verification and authentication options available. This way you can use one service to manage both phone verification and authentication options.